12/23/14

New Year's Resolution and Goals for 2015http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lWSy1uFy9r0/Ur9d0YHr2CI/AAAAAAAAPvs/Y2vC9Yhu6JA/s320/Slide2.JPG

OMG, I have been MIA for much too long! I'm pretty my last 4 or 5 posts have all begun that way, but as you will all notice, 2015 WILL bring me back to blogging. I was really loving it when I got started and am looking forward to making the time to get back into it. 

So what better place to start that by linking up with Jessica at Second Grade Nest to share my goals for 2015. 


I would like to take a class or two to earn credits towards my Master's +15. I am debating about a second Master's (in administration), CAGS, etc., but it wouldn't hurt to take a class or two before I decide my next step for sure. 

Blogosphere "profession" - I will blog at least twice a week, but hopefully 3 times a week! 

Get in shape! Get the gym/run at least 3 times each week. Also, I have been wanting to run a 5K (not much, I know...it's a start) and our school has one in April - that will be my first. 

I shouldn't even admit this, but I will be 30 in April and I don't cook. I can bake, I can handle apps, but dinners - YIKES!! I will learn to cook, and hopefully like it, this year! 

At almost 30, I have never been to Disney. This is the place that I would like to visit this year. 

Oh dear, I am not brave in trying new foods. If I'm trying to get in shape, I should try to eat healthier, so I'm going to say that I would like to try to improve my like for vegetables. 

I would like to learn how to sew. 

Craft. I love to be crafty, but I am always so busy that I don't do enough of it. I need to slow down and take more time to do the things I am pinning, instead of just pinning the pretty crafts! :o)

I already I mentioned that I want to run my school's 5K. I know this isn't huge, but I have never been much of a runner and I am pretty out of shape, so I think that my school's 5K, on the day before my 30th birthday, is the perfect place to start. 

Now, click on the link below to head over to Jessica's blog, Second Grade Nest, and share your Resolutions and Goals! 


Thanks for reading! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment