1/4/14

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Blogger

Yup, that's me! I have been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger. *Hangs head in shame*



For those of you that were following me over the summer, you know that I began working at a new school this year. Although this has been an overwhelming, whirlwind of an experience, I could not be happier! Looking back over the past few months, there so many things that I wish I had blogged about and shared with all of you.

I dislike New Year's Resolutions because I never keep them...I try for a few weeks and then it just doesn't happen.

But, I miss blogging, I miss all of my bloggy friends, I miss reading blogs (I haven't been reading them because I feel so guilty about not posting that I have been avoiding it altogether), and mostly I miss everyone's AMAZING, MOTIVATING, INSPIRING ideas.

For the next few weeks I am going to attempt to do my own little version of Throwback Thursday and post about the excitement of the first 4 months of the school year.

Also, please check back on Friday, as I will finally be posting my Craftivity Collaboration post to share with you Deb Hanson's Homophone Craftivity. In the meantime, check out Deb's incredible crafty blog, Crafting Connections.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to those of your who are still loyal followers! I hope you all had wonderful holidays and Happy 2014!

1 comments:

Post a Comment