1/4/14

Currently: January

2 posts in one day after not posting for nearly 4 months, I think so!

Let's be honest here, it's not a true blog-comeback without linking up with Farley's Currently.

Here it is:

I am currently obsessed with Britney Spears again. A friend from high school is one of Britney's dancers in Vegas - so cool! I have watched the new documentary a couple of times and have been finding videos on Youtube to watch...it is so exciting to find Sarah dancing away on stage with Britney. My theory is: If I danced with Sarah (high school dance team) and now Sarah is dancing with Britney Spears, in theory I have danced with Britney Spears! Hey, a girl can dream! 

I got the cutest Alex and Ani Buddha ring for Christmas, it makes me happy to see it dangling away on my finger while I type. 

After a full two weeks off (snow days on Thursday and Friday), I have pretty much lived in yoga pants. Work clothes, what are those? 

One of my friends posted this on Facebook this week 

Along with not blogging, I have always dropped the ball on my TPT endeavor. I must get back into creating (or attempting to create anyway). 

And finally, my favorite Christmas tradition in my stocking. I love the goodies that my mom Santa always finds to put in my stocking...it is my favorite part! :o)

As always, thanks for reading! 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here via Farley's linky - welcome back to blogging! :) I, too, lived in yoga pants all break...Monday will be strange for sure! And I'm definitely ready for warmer weather - here's hoping it comes sooner than usual for both of us :)

Kara
Spedventures

Jessica @ Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders said...

I love your picture! I am counting down the days until summer, since I hate the freezing cold weather we are having!

Jennifer Laffin said...

Don't they call that something like "seven degrees of separation?" I think you can definitely say that you have danced with Brittney since your friend has! And I couldn't agree more with the starfish picture. After Christmas, it might as well be spring. (Maybe Christmas should move to February to help with this problem....) Anyways, welcome back to blogging! If you'd like to get back in the groove and post again this weekend, you can link up with my "A Peek at My Week" linky party every Sunday.

Stay warm!
Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Post a Comment