6/17/13

News - Part 1

Drum roll please...
Look at my lovely new blog design! I am soooooo excited about it! Thanks to Lisa for the amazing design. I found this pre made design in her Etsy shop iCelebration Custom Designs and Lisa fixed it up a little just for me. I am absolutely in love with this and I keep coming back and looking at it. Lisa has other blog and Facebook templates along with some really great download and print items. Check out her shop, you'll love it! 

I also won an amazing giveaway! Ash had a 500 follower giveaway (500 followers...I cannot even imagine!) for her blog The Polished Teacher. I won the 3-6 Winner's Choice pack, so I get to choose goodies from Collaboration Cuties, Looking From 3rd to 4th, I'm Loving Lit, and Fab and Fun in 4th. When I complete this post, you can bet-your-bottom-dollar, that I am heading over to do my "shopping." Thanks Ash and all of the lovely ladies who contributed! :o)

We are finally down to six and a half days of school. On Wednesday, we will go on our whole-school field trip to Look Park. On this field trip our kiddos get to use the playground, spray park, play mini golf, visit a small zoo, and have a cook-out. It sounds so much better here than when we are actually there. There are A LOT of kids and not a lot of room, but the weather looks beautiful for the first time in years, so it won't be bad! On Thursday, we take a short walk to our local Dairy Queen where the kiddos get a free ice cream cone. And on Friday, we have Fun Day in the morning and a movie in the afternoon. It is going to be one very hectic week. 

Finally, I am linking up with Tara 4th Grade Frolics for Made It Monday! 
I have so much to share today, too. 

First, I found these Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies on Pinterest (of course) and they are to-die-for. The first time I made them, I used the M&M's, they were good. I have since made they several times without the M&M's and gotten rave reviews! 


I also fancied up my iPhone with the CocoPPa app after seeing all the Instagram hype. I love it! 
I used paint pens to personalize these water bottles that I picked up at the Dollar Tree for my kiddos' end-of-school gifts. 
Last but not least, as our last days of school are FINALLY here, it is time to celebrate my dear friend/para/student teacher. I will follow-up with another post about all of the goodies that the kiddos and I will be giving her at her "party" but I just finished making this clipboard and I am so excited about how it turned out. I made several for my classroom last summer, but this one has her name on it and everything!


                                                            
If you are still reading, THANK YOU! Also, this post is titled "News - Part 1." There will be a part 2, hopefully in the next couple of days, because I have some seriously exciting news, it just isn't quite official enough to share yet. I have been dying to share this news for a couple of weeks now, hopefully this week will be it! 

Thanks for reading! :o)




4 comments:

Ms. Chrissy B said...

Water bottles are a great end-of-year gift - love it! And what a cute student teacher gift - she's going to love it!

Buzzing with Ms. B

The Polished Teacher said...

I am obsessed with your new blog design! It is so adorable!

Thanks for the little shout out! Happy shopping! I know you are going to have a hard time choosing!

I love how your phone turned out with cocoppa! I am still too scared to try it! I love the clip board too! You have some great ideas to share!

The Polished Teacher

Jennifer Laffin said...

LOVE the new blog design! Looks like you've been very busy -- and your summer hasn't even started yet!

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

greenteahimandspecialed.blogspot.com said...

I love the water bottles and clipboard. Nice blog design, too. Enjoy your summer, Heather

Post a Comment